Delicious cooking tips for everyone
Hey guys, in this video I am showing you some simple tricks you can try in the kitchen while you are cooking as well as some awesome DIY gadgets.
– You can make the most out of your almost empty Nutella container by turning it into an ice-cream. Simply add some milk, sugar and a bit two tablespoons of corn-starch and you are all set.
– I show you how to make your own carrot cake, using ground carrots, flour eggs, and brown sugar. Then you can cut it in the middle and turn it into an awesome 3 layered cake with whipped cream on top.
– To make your own parmesan cheese using egg yolks, follow this simple tutorial. Mix 5 cups of salt with 4 caps of sugar and lay them out in a baking tray. Then add the egg yolk in the mixture and cover them on top with sugar and salt again. Leave them in your fridge for 4 days and voila.
– To keep some of your eggs and prevent them from expiring, you can add them in an ice-cube tray and freeze them. Then each time you want to cook one, just take them out individually for your breakfast.
– I also show you how to make a cake just by using ice cream and flour.
0:52 – Easy carrot cake recipe
1:14 – Delicious hacks using eggs
4:28 – How to make deviled eggs
6:12 – Unusual ways to cook stuff
8:26 – DIY chips – healthy snack
9:34 – Orange cinnamon rolls
11:08 – DIY delicious pesto recipe
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: