Top Italian Cocktails Best Italian Drinks
Best Men’s Cocktails
Epic Women’s Drinks
3 Easy Cocktails from Italy
On my trip to Siena and Florence in Italy in April 2019, I got to know many Italian cocktails. The three most interesting Italian cocktails, I would like to introduce you here..
COCKTAIL 1: Aperol Spritz
If you are now traveling in summery temperatures in Europe’s inner cities, there is hardly an outdoor garden from which not a good part of the tables at least a style glass with striking reddish-orange content illuminates the viewer. The Italian cocktail Aperol Spritz is literally on everyone’s lips.
60 ml/ 2 oz. Prosecco or white wine
40 ml/ 1 ⅓ oz. Aperol
20 ml/ ¾ oz. Sodawater
5 ice cubes
1. To prepare the Aperol Spritz, put all the ingredients in a white wine glass and stir for about 5 seconds.
2. Decorate with orange slice and serve with straw.
COCKTAIL 2: Negroni
The Negroni is a cocktail traditionally served as an aperitif, originating in twentieth-century in Italy and created as a variation of the then very popular Americano. In the meantime, the popular drink is especially popular in a variety of variations, which often deviate from the three original ingredients Gin, Vermouth Rosso and Campari.
30 ml/ 1 oz. Dry Gin
30 ml/ 1 oz. Campari
30 ml/ 1 oz. Vermouth Rosso
1. Put all ingredients in a stir glass and add 4 to 5 medium-sized ice cubes.
2. Mix for 30 seconds with bar spoon.
3. Strain in a pre-cooled tumbler on a large ice cube.
4. Cum the drink with the essential oils of an orange zest.
5. Add orange zest.
COCKTAIL 3: Bellini
When it comes to cocktails, the simple is often the best. The Bellini cocktail is mixed with only two basic ingredients: vineyard peach and Champagne. The classic from Harry’s Bar in Venice is still the perfect summer drink.
30 ml / 1 oz. white peach puree
100 ml/ 3 ⅓ oz. Champagne
1. Pour the peach puree into the pre-chilled glass and slowly fill with ice-cold champagne.
2. Stir gently.
VISIT OUR COCKTAIL BLOG:
FIND US ON FACEBOOK:
FIND US ON TWITTER:
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM:
BOOK A COCKTAIL COURSE: