Next time when you are having Pasta or Pizza at home just make this yummy stuffed Assorted Dough Balls and enjoy it with some yummy Dips.
Learn how to make Restaurant style Assorted Dough Balls at home by Krishna Bhuptani. Serve your loved ones this amazing Italian food and let us know their reaction in comments below. Stay tuned to Big Bazaar Food for more easy recipes.
#italianrecipes #italiansnacks #easysnacksrecipes
Register yourself here and get a chance to cook Live on Big Bazaar Cook Along –
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here:
Click here and learn how to easily make fancy Restaurant style Italian recipes at home –
Serve some amazing dips with Assorted Dough Balls –
• 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
• 1 1/2 tbsp Soft Butter
• 2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
• 2 tsp Sugar
• 1 tsp Salt
• 2 tbsp Milk
• 1 cup Water
• 4 tbsp Olive Oil
• 3 tsp Garlic
• 1-2 tbsp Firm Cream Cheese
• 5-6 Whole Olives
• Mixed Herbs
• 1 tbsp Pesto
• Garlic Aioli
1. For the dough, take a small and add active dry yeast, some sugar and a cup of water. Mix it well and then Let it froth.
2. In a big bowl, add a cup of maida, salt, soft butter and pour in the yeast mixture.
3. Make a dough out of the ingredients. Rest it for an hour.
4. Now take a piece of the dough, flatten it and add whole olive in the center of the dough. Seal the dough.
5. Take another dough piece and apply pesto sauce to it. Seal it and then rest it for about 15 minutes.
6. In a baking tin, apply some olive oil and place the dough balls on them.
7. Bake it at 180 degree Celsius for about 12-15 minutes.
8. Take a pan, add some olive oil, chopped garlic and saute it for a while.
9. Add in the mixed herbs and saute it for a while.
10. Apply this mixture as a dressing on the dough balls.
11. Serve them with any favorite sauce or dip of your choice.
Follow us on :-