A popular Indian sweet recipe prepared with almonds and sugar. it is typically served as a dessert after full main course meal and even prepared during any major Indian festival.
katli recipes are usually prepared during a festival like Diwali, Navaratri and even during Ganesh Chaturthi, Rakshabandhan, etc.
– 250grams Almonds
– 200 grams Sugar
– 1/4 Cup Water
– Rose Flavor
– Silver Varak
– Take 250g almond and soak it for 2 hr.
– After that boil it for 2-3 mins after that remove the skin of almonds and soak it again for 2 hr.
– Then remove the water and crush it in a mixer jar and add water gradually as needed (approximately ¼ cup of water)
– Now take Granulated or powder sugar and mix it well with the paste and leave it for 10 min.
– Now take a non stick pan and put the paste in it and sauté it till it starts leaving the side of the pan
– Now take it out and leave it till it gets luke warm
– Now take a wooden plate and spread the mixture on it and put the silver sheet on it and cut it into diamond shape.