Learn how to make Bread Pudding at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
Treat your family with lovely fruity Bread Pudding. Bake it at home and enjoy the delicious dessert along with your loved ones. It is easy to make and taste delightful. So along with The Bombay Chef learn how to make Bread Pudding at home only on Get Curried.
2 cups milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
8 slices white bread cut into cubes
Few scoops of butter
Few dollops of jam (optional)
2 tbsp Raisins
– Apply butter and jam on the bread slices.
– Assemble the slices together and cut them in cubes.
– Place the cubes in to the baking dish.
– Heat some milk on moderate flame.
– Once the milk warms up add sugar to it.
– Whisk two eggs very lightly.
– Turn off the flame and add the milk into the eggs and whisk it properly.
– Add vanilla essence along with cinnamon powder and give it a quick mix.
– Pour the mixture over the bread cubes, with spoon or fork push the bread pieces into the milk.
– Add raisins on the top and keep it in a pre heated over at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
– Drizzle some icing sugar on the top and Bread Pudding is ready to be served.
Share this video on Facebook –
Tweet about it –
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: