Bruschetta is an Italian cuisine and Italian snacks recipe. Though it looks very tough to prepare this bruschetta but it’s fairly simple to make this Italian cuisine. Let’s try this now.
More videos for you:
Bread Dhokla Sandwich:
Chocolate Oats Banana Milkshake:
Healthy Oats Idli:
Indian Style Suji Pizza:
Instant Poha Oats Dosa:
Bruschetta Recipe-Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
• 1 french loaf
• 3 tbsp + 1tbsp Olive oil
• 10-12 crushed garlic cloves
• 7-8 Cherry tomatoes (cut into half)
• 7-8 black olives pitted, sliced
• 7-8 green olives pitted, sliced
• ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
• 5-6 Basil leaves
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ tsp crushed black pepper corns
• 1 tsp oregano
How to make Bruschetta:
1. Slice bread diagonally.
2. Mix 3 tbsp of olive oil and crushed garlic in a bowl and thinly spread on both the sides of cut sliced bread just like we spread butter.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and place the bread slices and toast till it becomes brown and crisp from both the sides. Flip and toast it from other side too.It takes around 4-5 minutes to get roasted.
4. Repeat the same process for rest of the bread slices.
5. In a mixing bowl add cherry tomatoes, black olives, green olives, mozzarella cheese, roughly torn basil leaves, salt, crushed pepper, oregano and 1 tbsp of olive oil, mix it well. Mixture is ready now
6. Place a spoonful mixture on each toasted bread.
7. Place the prepared bread on a serving dish and serve immediately.
My Popular Recipe Playlists
Bread Recipes —
Breakfast Recipes —
Paneer Recipes —
Drinks & Juices —
Chutney & Dips —
Sweets & Desserts —
South Indian —
Rice Recipes —
Carefree Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License