Chinese Dumplings Recipe. Try something new with Jacqueline easy to make Chinese dumplings! Enjoy the flavours of Yum-Cha right from the comforts of your own home with the fresh flavours of pork and garlic chives. You will be surprised by how much better these chinese dumplings are than your local Chinese restaurant! Homemade Chinese Dumplings. How to Make Dumplings. Pork Dumplings. Homemade recipe from China.
#chinesedumplings #chineserecipe #chinesedumplingsrecipe
📺SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉
🌍Get the recipe on my #FoodBlog
🍝Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog:
Download my Mobile App
🔄Kg to cups converter:
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHINESE DUMPLINGS
1 x packet of fresh dumpling wrappers
500g pork mince
Tablespoon of sugar
Tablespoon of salt
1 ½ teaspoons of corn starch
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of chicken powder
2 x bunches of garlic cloves
Small dish with water
INGREDIENTS FOR THE COOKING SAUCE:
1 x teaspoon plain flour
½ cup water
2 x tablespoons (1 x lid) of white vinegar
1. Start to make the Chinese dumplings by adding 500g of pork mince to a mixing bowl.
2. Use a fork to break down the mince and add the sugar and salt. Mix this through so it covers the mince and add the corn starch too.
3. Add 2 tblsp soy sauceand mix once again, then follow with the chicken powder for additional seasoning.
4. Finely chop 2 bunches of garlic cloves and add this to the pork too. Now it’s time to really mix this through well as it will add a powerful flavour punch!
5. Prepare the sauce to add to your dumplings by mixing: 1 x teaspoon of flour, ½ cup water and 2 tblsp of white vinegar together. Leave to the side.
6. Get a Chinese dumpling wrapper and scoop up a tablespoon of pork mix and place it into the centre of your wrapper.
7. You can then close it in half by wetting the edges of the wrapper and folding it together. If you want to get the pleated detail to make it look a little more authentic, you need to carefully close in the edges and create the pleats until you reach the middle.
You can use this machine to close the dumplings
8. Once you have made as many Chinese dumplings as your mixture will allow, heat up the pan on your stove to a medium heat.
9. Add a drizzle of oil to the centre of the pan, and then, picking up four dumplings at a time, press them gently onto the pan, swirling the oil around to make sure the bottom of each Chinese dumpling is moistened, and then place each one around the rim of the pan, starting to make a round formation.
10. Then, add the last few to the centre and your pan should be full.
11. Chinese dumplings cook quite quickly so you need to add them all to the pan and then pour the sauce over the top and close the lid tight so they have time to steam and cook right through.
12. You can leave them to simmer for up to 15 minutes or until the sauce stops sizzling as this normally means they are ready.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate (and friends)…Enjoy!
📺Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL
📖LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK
📷FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate
✔FOLLOWM ME ON GOOGLE+
🌍Join my Italian Tour in July 2017 and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available)
Check out these PLAYLISTS:
🍗MAIN COURSE RECIPES:
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
🎵MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound
🎬 #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#dumplings #chinese #chinesecuisine #chinesedumplings #porkdumplings #chineserecipe #chinesestreetfood #howtomakedumplings #china #homemade #cookingshow #xiaolongbao #tasty #asian