Learn how to make crispy ‘Honey Chilli Potato’ recipe, which has combination of sweet and spicy flavours with our Chef Smita.
Honey chilli potato is famous Chinese starter recipe which is also popular in India. Crispy Honey Chilli Potato is slightly sweet & spicy dish which will delight your taste buds. This is a perfect starter for any type of party may it be Christmas or New year party.
For Potato Fries:
2 Potatoes (peeled & chopped in Batons)
1 tbsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup Corn Flour
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 tbsp Oil
1/4 cup Water
For Sauce Mixture:
1 1/2 tbsp Corn Flour
2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup Water
Honey Chilli Potatoes:
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 cup Spring Onions
1 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
1 inch Ginger (julienne)
1/2 cup Capsicum (sliced)
2 tsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 tbsp Honey
1. Take peeled and chopped potatoes in batons and keep them in cold water for around 5 mins.
2. Heat water in a sauce pan, add salt, black pepper powder and potatoes to boil.
3. Once the starch is separated from the potatoes, turn off the flame and take out the potato fries so that they cool down.
4. Take all purpose flour, corn flour, black pepper powder and salt, mix it well and then add potato batons to it.
5. Remove the coated potato batons in another bowl and to remaining mixture add oil, water and make a batter.
6. Now add the potato batons into the mixture and coat them well.
Make a batter.
7. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry these potato batons. Once they are fried well, crisp and golden colour, remove them.
8. For preparing sauce, take corn flour, add chilli sauce, tomato ketch up, soy sauce and mix it well. Add water to this mixture.
9. Heat oil in a wok, add spring onions, finely chopped garlic, julienne ginger and saute this.
10. Add sliced capsicum, sugar, black pepper powder, sauce mixture and cook it for a minute.
11. Finally add potatoes and toss them well. Now sprinkle chopped spring onions on it.
12. Turn off the flame and add honey, mix it well.
13. Now Honey Chilli Potato is ready to be served!
#HoneyChilliPotato #CrispyHoneyChilliPotato #GetCurried
If you like this recipe ‘Honey Chilli Potato’, you can also try other such recipes like:
Chicken Triple Schezwan Fried Rice –
Schezwan Sauce Recipe –
Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe –
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:-
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Vishal Chavan
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Bhushan Shivangekar, Abhishek Deshmukh, Shirin Shinde
Editor: Dinesh Shetty
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: