Dragon Roll Sushi Recipe – Delicious Food Art – How To Cook That.
In this video food recipe you will learn how to make the very beautiful and delicious Dragon Sushi roll, this is a very special sushi recipe since this sushi roll has been made to look like a dragon. Impress your friends by cooking this unbelievable dish they might even think you trained to be a chef at a Culinary School.
How this roll is made:
1) Roll a simple ura-maki (inside out sushi roll) with a crispy tempura prawn and avocado filling, don’t forget to add a little unagi sauce (eel sauce).
2) Grill some Unagi (freshwater eel) the cut it in half because its too big.
3) Add the eel on top of the inside-out sushi roll you made earlier and cut in to pieces with a Japanese knife (very sharp knife).
4) Decorate the sushi roll making it in to a dragon, use some octopus suckers for the eyes, make a simple cucumber garnish for the Dragon Frills, then cut some bell red peppers to make the horns. last but not least remove the whiskers of a deep fried prawn head and push them in to the eel.
5) Add some sauces and this amazing food dish is ready to be eaten.
This Sushi Cooking Class was brought to you by Chef Davy Devaux.
— Video links —-
sushi rice –
how to roll –
knife info –
Unagi sauce –
Buy Unagi frozen eel –
cooking videos –
Flower sushi roll –
— Ingredients —
– Sushi rice:
– Nori seaweed:
– Sushi rice vinegar mix:
– Rolling mat + rice paddle:
– Unagi eel:
– Soy sauce:
– Pickled ginger:
– Real frozen wasabi:
Check out all my sushi video recipes:
SOCIAL MEDIA :
What is this channel all about?
is all about how to make sushi, we pride ourselves on creating new exciting sushi roll recipes and then sharing them with the world. In our video tutorials we will teach you how to do all a basics of making sushi and create innovative sushi rolls, sashimi, nigiri sushi and possibly might create a new category of sushi , who knows. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of our weekly sushi videos:
Music creative commons :
Composer – Josh Woodward –