This easy Baked Salmon recipe is flavored with a simple garlic herb sauce. It takes just 5 minutes to put it all together and get it into the oven for an easy dinner that the whole family will love.
__________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ______________
1 salmon filet
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
1/2 lemon, thinly sliced.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place the salmon filet onto the prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper. Pour directly over salmon and spread to cover. Place lemon slices on top.
4. Pull the sides and ends of the aluminum foil up and pinch together, covering the salmon completely.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley just before serving.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel:
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake:
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake:
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna:
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls:
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: