Let’s St!r up some Fantastic French Toast Casserole! This is such an easy recipe and tastes amazing, your guests will be left wanting more! I make this for brunches and it is one of the most popular dishes that seems complicated but isn’t at all. Give this recipe a try, I promise you will not regret it!
Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment below if you have any questions. Don’t forget to click the bell icon for notification of more great recipe videos! Videos will be posted twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday.
1/2 loaf of bread (approx. 10 slices) cut in cubes
2 cups whole milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
2 cup brown sugar
1 cup All-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter cut up in small pieces
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup pecan halves
1. Cut up bread into cubes and place in a baking dish.
2. In a bowl mix the milk, condensed milk, salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract. Whisk well and spread it on top of the bread. Press down to ensure all bread pieces are covered with the mixture.
3. Refrigerate the baking dish overnight or leave aside for 2 hours.
4. In another bow, coarsely mix cut up button, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar. Spread on top of the bread mixture.
5. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until the top starts to bubble.
6. Take out and wait 10 minutes before serving.
7. Option: top with maple syrup.
– 6 people for a main and 8-10 people for a side