Download the recipe for these Parker House Rolls here:
Never miss a new video! Sign up to our email list here:
Click “SHOW MORE” if you’re new to our channel and “MORE ABOUT US” for some freebies!
If you love sourdough, and you love homemade dinner rolls, these Parker House Rolls made with your sourdough starter are sure to become your new favorite go-to. They take very little hands-on time to prepare and the results are soft, fluffy and buttery rolls that are not too sour, and perfectly sweet from that touch of honey.
Be sure to check out Carolyn’s FREE Breadmaking Workshop where you’ll get 4 videos that teach her secrets to working with homemade bread:
Dough Whisk (aff link:
MORE ABOUT US!
WELCOME! We’re so glad you’re here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine children, we are The Homesteading Family where we’re living a self-sustainable life in beautiful North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here:
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit us at and on Facebook at
A few highlights you don’t want to miss are our FREEBIES!!
Click any of the links below for instant access to free video training resources:
– Healthy Healing at Home- Free 4 video workshop leads to a sale on our herb course Herbal Medicine Cabinet: Colds
– Bread Making workshop- Free 4 video workshop that leads to a sale on our masterclass, The Art of Homemade Bread
– Meals on Your Shelf- Free 4 video workshop on canning that leads to a sale on our masterclass, The Abundant Pantry: Canning
Click any of the links below for instant access to these free downloadable PDFs:
– Homesteading Family’s Favorite Holiday Recipes – A PDF download filled with our family’s favorite holiday recipe.
– 5 Steps to a More Self Sufficient Life- Simple PDF download on 5 steps anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient lifestyle.
– Thrive Wellness Checklist- A simple PDF download for healthy living.
– Permaculture for Your Homestead- PDF download that is an introduction to permaculture with some strategies for applying it to one’s homestead and garden.
– Carolyn’s Cottage Garden herb list- PDF with Carolyn’s favorite herbs for growing at home.
– Carolyn’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles- Carolyn’s favorite make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
– Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs- PDF download with multiple ways to preserve eggs.
– 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden- PDF download with an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 steps you can take to improve your garden
– Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
– Fearless Fermenting- A PDF on basic lacto-ferments.
– Fermenting Tomatoes- PDF download on fermenting tomatoes
– Preserving Culinary Herbs- Downloadable, step by step directions to drying, freezing and salting culinary herbs.
– Render Your Own Lard- PDF with instructions on how to render your own lard.
#parkerhouserolls #sourdough #sourdoughbread #sourdoughrolls