We saved $100,000 last year! Check out tips on how to save money:
It’s time for another meal prep video! Meal prep saves time and money and is pretty easy to do if you have a good plan and a few great recipes. In this video I’m sharing the actual meals that I prepped for my family for the week. I share my tips for getting meal prep done quickly so you have plenty of time left to do other things with your family.
Social Media Us @:
Here are the recipes I used:
Ground turkey meatloaf:
Honey Sriracha Slow Cooker Chicken
3-4 lbs chicken breast
2T brown sugar
2T rice wine vinegar
2T soy sauce (I used coconut aminos because Reeves can’t eat soy)
1. Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken in slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3 hours.
3. Remove chicken from sauce and cut up.
4. Serve over rice with a side of veggies.
3-4 lbs of chicken breast
4 cups of water
1/2 cup kosher salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 lemon, juiced
1 orange, juiced
1/2 c olive oil
2T dried parsley
1. Pound chicken breast to half inch thickness and brine for 30 minutes.
2. Combine marinade ingredients and marinate chicken for at least one hour or overnight.
3. Heat grill and cook chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
Favorite Meal Prep Items:
Meal Prep Containers:
Nut milk bag: