Kadai paneer recipe restaurant style, कड़ाही पनीर रेसिपी, Karahi Paneer, Dhaba Style Kadai Paneer Masala with Gravy
Paneer (पनीर) – 300 gms
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1 (150 gms)
Tomatoes (टमाटर) – 3 (250 gms)
Green chili (हरी मिर्च) – 2
Cashew nuts (काजू) – 10 to 12
Oil (तेल) – 2 to 3 tbsp
Green Coriander (हरा धनिया) – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
Asafoetida (हींग)- 1 pinch
Cumin seeds (जीरा) – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)- 1/3 tsp
Coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर )- 1 tsp
Dry Fenugreek leaves (कसूरी मेथी)- 1 tbsp
Ginger (अदरक) – 1 tsp (paste)
Garam Masala (गरम मसाला) – Less than 1/4 tsp
Red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर) – 1/4 tsp
Salt (नमक) – 1 tsp or to taste
Getting Ready :
1. Take 300 grams paneer. Cut it in 1 inch square chunks. 1 capsicum, cut it into square chunks as well.
2. Take 3 tomatoes, 2 green chilies and 10 to 12 cashews grind them to make a fine paste.
3. Preheat a pan and heat 2 to 3 tsp oil in it. place the paneer chunks in the pan. Flip and roast the chunks until little brown from all sides . Transfer the paneer pieces to a plate.
4. Drop the capsicum chunks in the pan and roast them until little crunchy. Transfer them to a separate plate.
5. For Masala heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok. Once heated splutter ½ tsp cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add 1 pinch asafoetida and bring flame to minimum .Add 1/3 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder and 1 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves.
6. Add 1 tsp ginger paste and tomato-green chilly-cashew paste followed by ¼ tsp red chilly powder. Sauté the masala till oil starts leaving it edges.
7. Add 1 tsp salt, less than ¼ tsp garam masala and mix well. Add ½ cup water to the masala and mix well. Drop the roasted paneer and capsicum chunks to the masala. Mix everything well.
8. Add some coriander leaves as well. Cover and cook the sabzi in medium-low flame for 4 to 5 minutes so that paneer and capsicum absorb the spices rightly.
9. After 5 minutes, Give a nice stir to the sabzi and then transfer it to another bowl.
10. Mouth drooling and sumptuous kadai paneer is ready, garnish with some green coriander. Serve this tempting kadai paneer sabzi steaming hot with chapatti, parantha, naan or rice.This much quantity of sabzi is sufficient for 3 to 4 family members.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website