#kalakand #diwalirecipes #flavorsofmyplate
Kalakand | Perfect Kalakand Recipe | Quick & Easy Diwali Recipes | Flavors Of My Plate
As we all are so much busy into Diwali preparations cooking should be make easy and real quick so that we can feed our family with healthy and homemade goodies. Not only family but our friends and neighbors too after all they’re our extended family members.
We’re sharing some amazing and quick Diwali recipes which are very easy to prepare and taste amazing too. To continue that series we have come up with the recipe of Kalakand.
Let’s begin with the recipe:
1. Milk: 1 litre
2. Sugar: 3/4 cup
3. Paneer: 200 gms
4. Chopped Almonds: 8-10
5. Chopped Pistachios: 8-10
6. Green Cardamom Powder: 1 tsp
1. Place a pan on medium heat and add milk to it.
2. Boil the milk and reduce it to half.
3. Once the milk is reduced add sugar. Let the sugar melt. Adding sugar will make the milk little liquidy.
4. Add Paneer into the reduced milk and stir continuously otherwise it will stick to the bottom of the pan.
5. Once the milk is reduced it will start leaving the sides of the pan.
6. Finally add cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
7. Grease a bowl with ghee and spread the kalakand mixture in the bowl.
8. Garnish the kalakand with chopped almonds and pistachios. Press them with the backside of a bowl. Let the kalakand mixture cool down for an hour at room temp.
9. Cut the kalakand into square pieces.
10. Serve the Kalakand to your friends and family members this Diwali. Enjoy!!
SOME OTHER INTERESTING VIDEOS:
Recipe of Instant Rava Dhokla:
Recipe of Aloo Tikki:
Recipe of Soya Manchurian:
Recipe of Egg Devil:
Recipe of Paneer Tikka Kabab:
FIND US ONLINE