Chili is the ultimate comfort food. For a super-healthy bowl of the good stuff, use ground turkey! Your chili will still be meaty, but the fat content will be leaner and better for you. Fresh bell pepper and zucchini pair very well with turkey, and a jalapeno adds just the right amount of heat. Sour cream and cheddar cheese thicken this stew and just happen to taste really good!
We’re Carb Manager. The all-in-one diet app for the Keto and low carb lifestyle, with a built in macro tracker, Keto calculator, food diary, database of 350,000+ Keto recipes, meal planner, shopping list generator, weight tracker, intermittent fasting tracker, and everything else that you need to meet your health and weight loss goals and become the next Keto diet success story!
Subscribe to our YT channel for more premium Keto recipes:
Download the app (FREE FOREVER):
Sign up on the web:
Connect with us on Facebook:
More premium low carb recipes:
Sign up for Premium:
Keto Turkey Chili Recipe:
1. Start by chopping the jalapeno, red bell pepper, and zucchini into bite-sized pieces. You can leave the slices of jalapeno a little larger to avoid eating too spicy of a mouthful of chili later on!
2. Heat the olive oil in a large stewing pot on high heat. Then, toss in the ground turkey. Brown the turkey and break it up with a spatula.
3. Stir in the jalapeno, bell pepper, and zucchini. Cover the pot with a lid, and let the ingredients cook on a low heat for about 5 minutes – just enough to let the veggies become tender.
4. Add all of the seasonings to the pot. Pour the chicken broth in as well. Stir all the ingredients to everything is coated evenly in spices.
5. Cover the pot again, and bring the chili to a strong simmer. Simmer the chili for about 10 minutes.
6. Next, stir in the cauliflower rice. Leave the lid off the pot at this point, and keep the heat at a low simmer.
7. Remove about a ½ cup of liquid from the pot. Transfer this liquid to a clean bowl. Use a spoon or fork to stir the sour cream into the ½ c. of liquid.
8. Gently stir the thickened liquid back to the pot of chili. Give all the ingredients a good stir. Let the chili simmer for about another 5 minutes to let the liquid reduce and thicken more.