Want something good to eat but don’t feel like spending too much time in the kitchen. This dish is one of my go-tos for when I am feeling lazy but want to eat something that taste really good.
This is perfect for a delicious Sunday night dinner that’s easy to make when you don’t want to spend hours cooking. Try it out! It’s also good for meal prep too.
🔸2 tbsp Olive Oil
🔸1 lb baby red potatoes
🔸2 Lemons, juiced
🔸3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
🔸1 Onion Chopped
🔸1-2 Rosemary Stalks
🔸1 cup Mushrooms, thinly sliced
🔸3 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
🔸1 lb Chicken Thighs (or Breast)
🔸2 tsp Garlic Powder
🔸2 tsp Paprika
🔸1 cup Chicken Broth
🔸Salt & Pepper, as desired
1. Thinly Slice the red potatoes. Pour 1 tbsp of Olive Oil into an oven safe dish. Place the red potatoes along the bottom of the dish. Juice one lemon onto the potatoes and season with Salt and Pepper.
2. Add the Garlic, onion, and Rosemary, and mushrooms to the potatoes. Season with 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
3. Add Chicken and season both sides with Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Top with 1 tbsp Olive Oil and add 1 cup chicken broth to the dish.
4. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes (or until potatoes are soft)
5. Remove from the oven. Allow it to cool for 2-3 minutes. And ENJOY!
Try this recipe and share your thoughts! I’d love if you take pictures and share with me on Instagram!
Visit www.goodfoodbaddie.com for more recipes and tips!
************* DON”T FORGET TO GET YOUR COOKBOOK!************
—–DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE eCOOKBOOK: —–
Healthy Meal Prep Recipes: Easy Recipes for Busy People:
The meals are also Whole30 Compliant, Keto, and Paleo. And honestly, just plain HEALTHY and DELICIOUS
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!
***Click the notification bell so you don’t miss any!***
Subscribe if you’re new! 🙂
Join the GFB Community to receive daily tips, recipes, wellness hacks and more!
A Baddie is a confident and driven go-getter. Someone who tenaciously chases their dreams and pursues their goals! A baddie is also someone who inspires and uplifts others. Someone “who fixes the crown of another without telling the world it’s crooked.”
Let’s Get Social! Connect with me!
ALWAYS IN MY KITCHEN 🙂
32 oz Mason Jars:
BPA Free Glass Containers:
TECH I USE
My Video Editing Program: