Ready in a jiffy, but no compromise on the taste factor. – Paneer bhurji is a popular preparation loved by Indians across the world. Paneer bhurji is a famous North Indian breakfast recipe made from crumbled paneer. It is an easy, spicy dish that tastes great with bread and parathas.
PANEER BHURJI – (Serves – 4)
3 cups milk
1½ tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
1 large onion, chopped
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 medium tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
Salt to taste
¾ cup yogurt
1. To prepare paneer, boil milk in a non-stick pan.
2. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and when it changes colour, add onion and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies and sauté for 1 minute. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add tomato and 1½ tablespoons coriander leaves and salt and sauté till tomato turns soft.
5. Add yogurt to the boiling milk, mix continuously till the milk curdles and switch off the heat.
6. Place a strainer in a bowl lined with a muslin cloth and strain the curdled milk and squeeze out the excess water from the paneer. Set aside and slightly cool.
7. Add paneer to tomato mixture, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on :