Peking Pork Recipe (Chinese Style Stir-Fry) Cooking Recipe
Welcome to Xiao’s Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at an early age, I have always had a strong passion for Cooking. My family still live in Inner Mongolia in the northern part of China, where I visit each year and pick-up new Asian/Chinese recipes.
300g Pork Fillet
1 Green Pepper
2 Spring Onions
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Cornflour
3 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
Salt to Taste
1. Slice garlic, spring onions and finely chop the ginger.
2. Cut green pepper into bite-size pieces.
3. Thinly slice the pork and place into a mixing bowl.
4. Heat 1 litre of oil in a wok.
5. Meanwhile, sprinkle cornflour onto the pork and toss – ensure an even coverage.
6. Deep fry pork for 5 minutes until lightly brown, remove and drain.
7. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in the wok and fry garlic, ginger and spring onions for few seconds.
8. Add pork, green pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
9. Add hoisin sauce to the wok, stir-fry for 3 – 5 minutes, add salt to your taste.
10. Drizzle sesame oil, transfer onto a dish and serve.
If you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my Asian dishes:
This video was produced by Harris Video Productions:
Thank you for watching
For more of my Asian recipes please click below:
More of my recipes:
Asian Meat Recipes:
Asian Beef Recipes:
Asian Chicken Recipes:
Asian Lamb Recipes:
Asian Pork Recipes:
Asian Healthy Recipes:
Asian Seafood Recipes:
Asian Vegetarian Recipes:
Asian Soups & Salads Recipes:
Asian Rice & Noodles Recipes:
Asian Tasty Recipes:
Asian Stir-Fry Recipes:
Asian Curry Recipes:
Asian Spicy Recipes:
Asian Stews & Hot Pot Recipes:
Asian Tofu Recipes:
Asian Party Recipes:
Asian Finger Buffet Recipes:
Asian Skewers & Snack Recipes:
Asian Dumplings & Pancake Recipes:
Recipes From Around Asia: