RUSTIC BREAD baked in a Dutch oven!! Simple & easy to make with only 4 ingredients!! You’ll surprise yourself!! INSANELY delicious!! Recipe below…
3 cups bread flour or All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon dry active yeast
1-1/2 to 3/4 cups of warm water, about 110 degrees F.
1. In a large bowl add flour, salt, and yeast. Whisk. Make a well in
the center. Add warm water. Stir until well mixed. Dough will be
2. Cover with plastic wrap and a kitchen towel to keep dough from
drying out while rising.
3. Rise for 2-3 hours, or until dough has doubled in size, in a
warm/draft free area.
4. Knead dough on well floured surface about 15-16 times.
5. Add dough into a bowl lined with parchment paper. Cover to
6. Heat 5-quart Dutch oven in a 450 degree F. oven for
7. Add dough with parchment paper in heated Dutch oven. Cover.
Bake for 35 minutes. Remove lid to bake an additional 10 minutes.
8. Cool RUSTIC BREAD on cooling rack for 1-2 hours before
~~~ENJOY your homemade RUSTIC BREAD~~~
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂