Welcome to Cooking With Grey! Not only is Grey the cutest, sweetest and smartest toddler ever, but he also has a masters in culinary. (lol) Grey will be preparing meals for us every Sunday. His meals are easy and very delicious. Feel free to follow along so that your family can try some of Grey’s good cooking. We hope you enjoy the show.
Note: All recipes will be listed below with all the measurements and ingredients.
Like & Subscribe. And also don’t forget to hit the notification bell to be notified when we upload new videos. Thanks!
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 mango, cut up
11/2 cups orange juice
1 cup low-fat strawberry or vanilla yogurt (or nondairy yogurt)
Pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
4 fresh strawberries (optional)
1. Combine the pineapple, mango and juice in a blender. (Make sure to keep your children’s fingers away from the sharp blender blades.)
2.Whirl on high speed until very smooth, about 1 minute.
3. Add the yogurt and cinnamon to the blender.
3. Whirl on high speed for 20 seconds longer.
4. Fill 4 tall drinking glasses with ice cubes.
5. Pour the smoothies over ice, garnish each glass with a strawberry (if using) and serve.
**Intro and Outro Song**
Track Name: “And So It Begins”