We would like to present an easy to make Veg Manchurian Recipe. Dry Manchurian is a perfect Chinese food to have on a pleasant evening. Dry Manchurian Recipe is made with fresh vegetables like carrots, cabbage, capsicum and many more. With restaurant style taste, this easy to make Manchurian would certainly answer your question of How To Make Dry Manchurian.
Do let us know how was the recipe and if you wish to see recipe of your choice, write it in the comment section.
1 Cup Chopped Cabbage
1 Cup Chopped Capsicum
1 Cup Grated Carrot
2-3 Inch Chopped Ginger
12-15 Chopped Garlic
4-5 Split Green Chilies
Green Chili Sauce
1. In a bowl mix a cup of cabbage, capsicum, grated carrots and spring onion leaves. Add salt as per taste. Mix well.
2. And let the mixture rest for 5-6 minutes.
3. Squeeze the water from the mixture.
4. Now add 2-3 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon green chili sauce, 2-3 tablespoons of corn flour and 2-3 tablespoons of rice flour. Mix the ingredients well.
5. Now make Manchurian balls from the mixture and deep fry them in oil.
6. Now in a vessel heat some oil and add chopped ginger and garlic. Saute them well.
7. Add green chilies, ½ cup spring onion and ½ cup spring onion greens.
8. Now add 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of green chili sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar and 3 teaspoon of tomato sauce.
9. Stir well.
10. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
11. In ½ cup water add 2 teaspoons of corn flour and add this mixture to the Manchurian sauce.
12. Add the Manchurian to the sauce and mix well.