Looking for an awesome, healthy family meal? Look no further than this veggie chili. Even the most picky eater will love this healthy-twist on a classic dish. Loaded with vegetables and great flavors, I love serving this chili to my family and to guests!
– 3 tbsp veggie broth
– 1 large onion, chopped
– 4 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 tsp ground cumin
– ½ tsp ground cinnamon
– 1 tsp sea salt
– One 28-ounce can organic chopped tomatoes
– 1.5 cups veggie broth
– 1 cup pinto beans
– 1 cup black beans
– 2 cups cubed zucchini
– 1 package Gardein ground meatless beef
– 2 tsp chili powder
– 1 tsp chipotle paste
– 1 cup fresh cilantro
– Heat the veggie broth in a large skillet.
– Add the onions and sauté until soft.
– Then add the garlic and spices and sauté for another minute.
– Transfer to a slow cooker.
– Add the tomatoes, beans, meatless ground beef and veggies.
– Stir well.
– Cook on a low setting for 6-8 hours.
– Garnish with cilantro and vegan cheese.
Join the Gorgeously Green Family 💚
SUBSCRIBE now! 👉👉
Chat with me 🙋♀️
If you love wellness, GRAB MY FREE 3x3x3 GUIDE! This free guide has my 3 favorite recipes, DIYs and product reviews, and is a great way to kickstart your wellness. Click here to get your FREE copy today:
And, if you’re interested in changing your health and wellness, I absolutely recommend you sign-up to be the first-to-know about my Plant-Powered Challenge. I run this challenge three or four times per year, and it is a GREAT way to revamp your wellness from the inside out. The challenge costs just $31 (that’s $1-a-day), and it’s a great way to connect with a great community of wellness warriors. Click here to learn more:
Be sure to follow me on social media!!