Everyone loves pasta and this easy white sauce pasta recipe is perfect for a quick and yummy meal. Its also very flexible as you can add veggies of your own choice. This is perfect recipe for white sauce pasta, its delicious, creamy and Italian herbs give such an authentic taste. It’s a fulsome meal you can enjoy at anytime be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. So do try this easy recipe and don’t forget to leave your comments below the video.
White Pasta, White Creamy Pasta, Alfredo Pasta, Cheesy White Sauce Pasta, Creamy White Sauce Pasta
1 cup Pasta
1 cup White Pasta Sauce
½ cup Green Capsicum (chopped)
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
¼ cup Green Peas (boiled)
½ cup Yellow Capsicum (chopped)
½ cup Red Capsicum (chopped)
1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
½ tsp Chilli Flakes
1 tsp Dry Oregano
1 tsp Dry Basil
Salt (according to taste)
1. First we will boil pasta. For this take 4 cups of water and let it get a boil, when its ready to get a boil add 1 cup pasta, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil. Now mix them well and boil till pasta becomes soft, we are using oil so that pasta does not become sticky. I have used penne pasta but you can use any pasta according to your liking.
2. Check if pasta is cooked by poking with a spoon, if its soft it means pasta is cooked. Now carefully drain all water from pasta using a sieve.
3. Now lets start making pasta, for this take a wok on medium high heat and then add 1 tbsp cooking oil. When oil is medium hot add ½ cup green capsicum, ½ cup red capsicum, ½ cup yellow capsicum and ¼ cup boiled green peas. Now stir them for 1 min on medium heat, here you can also use vegetables according to your own taste and in case you don’t have yellow or red capsicum you can just use green capsicum.
4. Now after one min add 1 tbsp garlic. Now cook it on medium high heat for 3-4 mins till all vegetables are half cooked. Just make sure to keep stirring in between to avoid vegetables sticking to the bottom.
5. Once veggies are half cooked add boiled pasta, white pasta sauce, 1 tsp dry basil, 1 tsp dry oregano, ½ tsp red chilli flakes, around ½ tsp salt or according to your taste and at last add ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Now mix them well and cook for 2 mins on low heat. If you like pasta to be more creamy then increase white sauce and cheese quantity accordingly. You can also find a very easy recipe to make white pasta sauce at home by clicking on video link.
6. After 2 mins our super delicious pasta is ready so take it out in a plate and serve it warm.
FOLLOW Nehas Cookhouse:
F A C E B O O K
T W I T T E R
P I N T E R E S T
I N S T A G R A M
G O O G L E +
Y O U T U B E
ARTIST: NICOLAI HEIDLAS